Wednesday 19 March 2014

Im back.

So I'm back...

A friend on Facebook messaged me with a question about her upcoming holiday to USA... I couldn't help but bombard her with advice and questions. I love planning for trips so much that any excuse is a good excuse to talk about it!

SOOOOOO.... if anyone has ANY QUESTIONS this is your time to shine. I will do a post on anywhere you want a refresher or more info on. Comment away my friends!

It has been over a year since I returned from my big USA and Europe 4 month holiday! I can not believe it has been so long!! My sister is actually planning her big trip to Europe in June and it's been so much fun helping her out with all the little details like eurail passes and accomm in different cities.

In the meantime I've done a few little trips around.
My bf and I drove up the coast to a surfy village called Crescent Head last easter.
I went to China and Hong Kong last August and...
I'm off to Thailand in this coming April...
So we have lots to catch up on.

Here's some pictures that are making me so so so excited to soak up the sun in Thailand.












No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?