Saturday 29 September 2012

Addicted to Sephora.

Does anyone else love Sephora??
Hi my name is FrankieFranks and I am a self confessed Sephora addict... Seriously, if I go in their store I get so excited my heart rate increases and I get all those feel good hormones... surely this isn't normal. It is the same with their online store. Makeup, skincare, body care and fragrance galore. Heaven... just inside those black and white stripes!!
I blame it on Australia not having a store! If we had one then I wouldn't go crazy whenever I get the chance to shop in one.


I made myself a little wish list in anticipation for my London visit!


  1. Illamasqua Nail Varnish- Rubber finish. $14
  2. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum- $30
  3. A roller ball fragrance... I am loving Marc Jacobs "Lola"
  4. Bare Minerals "Prime Time"- $23
  5. Benefit Illuminator "High Beam"- $26
  6. YSL Touche èclat- $40

Grand total $135, not including the roller ball! Gimme Gimme! Can't wait to hit up their store!





















If anyone has tried any of these let me know! I'd hate to be disappointed!

P.S. Don't worry there are PLENTY more travel posts to come but our laptop has run out of space and I can't upload anymore at the moment. Be patient lovelies xx



4 comments:

  1. Sephora is amazing! I could spend load of money and time in there. When I lived in france I did just that :D

    OutsideBEautyInisdeHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I could not believe London has no Sephora store!! Outrageous! I was devastated! Luckily I bought a few things in the Paris store. Extra lucky Selfridges in UK stock all those products I wanted :)

      Delete
  2. I stumbled your blog on google. Nice blog!
    Anyway, sephora is available in Singapore! There are two stores here ... :)

    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Shikin. So glad you like it :) Yet to come to Singapore, but it's on the list. x

      Delete

What do you think?